1. Maintaining a safe school environment so that in-person participation for students and all educators and support staff can continue.
2. Focus on math and literacy in order to improve early literacy proficiency ( Ontario Human Rights - right to read ) and graduation rates, especially for students who are marginalized.
3. Improving accessibility to services and supports for our rural students.
4. Advocating for additional mental health supports for students and teachers in our school system.
5. Advocating for additional supports for students with special needs.